Wednesday, September 5, 2007

How Much Shall We Bet?

How much shall we be bet?

I really enjoyed this story alltough I found it confusing at moments. It is funny, if you look at creation from their perspective. They are not part of it so they simply observe it and play with it. I think that these two characters are like gods. They were born before everything and they get to know everything that happens. This is the same role of our God in the Christian-Catholic religion. God was simply there and will be there forever and this is how I see "(k)yK" & "Qfwfq".

Probably they arent even human related to humans but from what I understood, they end up living in the Earth as humans. Other than gods, (k)yK & they also coudl be compared with computer programmers, or with movie expectators. They want to know what is next and altough they dont have the authority to alter it, they make assumption.

I think that this story leaves a message. I think that the story asside from explaining the creation of the universe, it somehow says that you have to play with life. You have to make your life worthwile by taking risks (I'm not talking about stupid, unessesary risk but of ocational satisfactory adventures). If we didn't take risks, our lives would be monotums and boring and that is not the reason why we are given these wonderfoul lifes. We should play with them and have fun.

No comments: