Tuesday, September 18, 2007

myths 8th entry

The Centaurs

The centaurs are amongst my favorite mythological creatures because they are part human and part horse. They are very strong and quick and were supposed to be loyal to men. It would’ve been great if these animals did exist and that makes me wonder who and why invented all these myths and creatures?

The Pygmies

This story reminds me of people who are born with disabilities, whether they are mental, emotional or physical. They do their best and have their own goals and own life but there is always some one that makes them feel bad about themselves because they think they are better than they are.

The Griffin

I knew this character from the series of Harry Potter and I liked it because it was made from the fiercest animals around. A lion, the king of the jungle and an eagle, the king of the skies ended up creating the strongest animal of them all. I am amused that these animals don’t play such a role in mythology because in my opinion, they could show up from fearless enemies to loyal friends.

No comments: